The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to Clearwater with my wife for the weekend to visit family. Needed to decide on 4 watches to bring with me. My favorite dress watch can't leave the house due to it's pristine condition so I decided to take my Beater on red leather. Then I need my most accurate which right now is my SBBN 017 Tuna. Since I just got this close to NOS H601-5480 "The other Arnie" there is no way I can leave her in my safe. I mean c'mon i"ll be gone till Tuesday and she just landed yesterday. :) Last but not least my December 1978, 6309-7040 on Anvil, my dinner watch for the trip.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Good choices. Nice weather in Clearwater today at 78. I am just north of Clearwater (5 miles or so) in Palm Harbor and I got a slight sunburn yesterday and today walking around my managed office and retail plaza. The water is still pretty cold though so bring your wetsuit. 8)

·
Registered
9,869 Posts
Jay,
looks like an excellent quartet for your journey. Safe travels and have fun!
regards
JohnN 8)

Jan-10 said:
Heading to Clearwater with my wife for the weekend to visit family. Needed to decide on 4 watches to bring with me. My favorite dress watch can't leave the house due to it's pristine condition so I decided to take my Beater on red leather. Then I need my most accurate which right now is my SBBN 017 Tuna. Since I just got this close to NOS H601-5480 "The other Arnie" there is no way I can leave her in my safe. I mean c'mon i"ll be gone till Tuesday and she just landed yesterday. :) Last but not least my December 1978, 6309-7040 on Anvil, my dinner watch for the trip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts