The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts

Absolutely amazing!!! Here are mine..... I love them. I don't have them all, there a couple variations in my collection. I bought all of these NOS from a seller in France about 12 years ago.

·
Registered
138 Posts
OMG !

Nos ????

What a score !!!!! Well done sir !

Absolutely amazing!!! Here are mine..... I love them. I don't have them all, there a couple variations in my collection. I bought all of these NOS from a seller in France about 12 years ago.

·
Premium Member
2,841 Posts
150m Citizen divers are so hard to find, especially in good condition. I am always looking out for them. I just love them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow you got seven 150m!!!! I am always looking for it too however seems the ones i saw from the market are usually with relume dial...Not easy to find good con.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i´m lucky to have one saved in my box.. needed an new dial (aftermarket), but still running great !! any more infos about the series?

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Very nice, I've not got any of the early mechanical Citizen divers, just these two quartz ones (1979 and 1980).

·
Premium Member
2,841 Posts
And then there are other Citizen divers of the period....
Here just arrived today, a 100m Parawater 67-5776 from 1971:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts

wow.... all new old stock. amazing stroke of luck . congratulations
well i have to credit you for my new obsession with Citizen Divers! I read everything I could over on your blog, and its awesome! I couldnt get enough.
I reallt want this one now.
Citizen 150m 62-6198, 4-600851 Y is made in June 1974 (#6 in your list of 7 watches)
as I was born in June 1974, and have always wanted a very cool birth watch!

Sent from my B15Q using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
this is the only Citizen diver i have. its from 1981and both bezel and dial are in rough shape. would like to leave it untouched though. i still take it swimming.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I have a couple.
This 52-0110 is a '77 model @Elbskipper77, but not currently for sale sorry.

The 68-5372 doesn't run but is currently being looked at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I have a couple.

thats a nice leather strap on your 52-0110. custom made?

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
@850champion.
Yes, it's made by a guy on WUS from Belarus. I can't remember his username, but if you search Yuran Straps you'll find him. Very reasonably priced at $35 US shipped. I have several now.

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
I have a couple.

well my friend...those two are keepers and that is ok if the 68-5372 is not running...they are beauties....very well done...God Bless,John..

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Truly magnificent guys ! Certainly some world class collections here and the pride level is and should be through the roof. A real display of passion and commitment to a fine marque. WOW. Someone would have to be missing a pulse to not be impressed with these displays, congratulations on great work and great dedication !

21 - 40 of 53 Posts