The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Your collections is really awesome and unusual. Thanks for sharing. Since I read about the 52-0110 on *cough* wornandwound I'm waiting to get my hands on some of those cititzen 150m divers from the 70's too. Before I was mindcuffed to Seiko...
Btw. your Chronomaster 500 is the icing on the cake!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Very impressive indeed - a great collection, and quite an achievement to have brought together a full set in such super condition. Thank you for the write up, just the sort of reference we need.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Those are some Awesome Divers! I love seeing older Citizen divers, I feel I dont see them as much as I see Seiko divers. thanks for sharing them! please post more pics!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thank you! I have more pics on my blog: http://vintagecitizenwatches.com/diving/
well i have to credit you for my new obsession with Citizen Divers! I read everything I could over on your blog, and its awesome! I couldnt get enough.
I reallt want this one now.
Citizen 150m 62-6198, 4-600851 Y is made in June 1974 (#6 in your list of 7 watches)
as I was born in June 1974, and have always wanted a very cool birth watch!

·
Registered
6,156 Posts
excellent work...love them all...thank u for sharing...God Bless John

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well i have to credit you for my new obsession with Citizen Divers! I read everything I could over on your blog, and its awesome! I couldnt get enough.
I reallt want this one now.
Citizen 150m 62-6198, 4-600851 Y is made in June 1974 (#6 in your list of 7 watches)
as I was born in June 1974, and have always wanted a very cool birth watch!
Your birth year (and month!) watch just got available FOR SALE! ;) Take a look! ;)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts