The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im running out of space Guys,this is my 4th box now filled,Tried to get as many Citizens in as i could on this one,I am wearing my Black Aqualand so substituted my Seiko M726 in the top right corner to take the pic tonight.Ive 2 other Aqualands not in the case as they are at Citizen UK getting pressure tested and new seals.Im quite proud of this all Citizen box.Took me a while to collect these ones.

Hope you enjoy the pic as much as i do collecting them.Thanks Guys.Neilo. ;)

·
Registered
221 Posts
My goodness, Neilo! It's not like you chose your name, you earned it, seriously!
But don't you think it's kind of wrong that you have nearly all of those great models twice, while others here, e.g. me, basically have none? Think about that, King!!! ;D
I really crave the third one from the left, middle row...
Great collection!

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sebastian,The one you refer to is the original Hyper Aqualand middle row.Took some time to get that one and it was not pretty,then i went to work on it and it turned out fine.

After and before.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sharkfinDave said:
Neil, I'm totally blown away. What a collection.
I really need one of those vintage aqualands, C022/3. ;)
Have your ever thought of syncing all them watches now? hehe. :p

Thanks for making me drool.
Dave

Dave i would sync them but its costing me a Fortune in Batteries mate!!!LoL.
I do pull out most of the crowns to conserv the power cells but its a chore to set them evrytime i wear one.Thanks for the compliments my friend.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TakesALickin said:
Ahhhhhhh.... it's good to be King! ;D

Thanks Jeff,took some time collecting those,Few in there that are special to me.
Think im done with the classics now.Im going to look after the ones ive got.
Neilo.

·
Registered
822 Posts
OK, now for the hard question, Neil. If you were allowed to keep ONE (and only one) Citizen from that box, which one would it be and why? :-\

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sir said:
OK, now for the hard question, Neil. If you were allowed to keep ONE (and only one) Citizen from that box, which one would it be and why? :-\

Hi Les.Mmmmm you have certainly put me on the spot you and JeJe.which one would i keep and why? ???
Ok i actually already knew the answer.Theres a lovely Aqualand CO23 in there with the Original 2 tone Bracelet i acquired a few years ago(Bottom Right,second in from the right) in not very good condition,The pushers were jammed,the watch would not fire up with new batteries,there were 4 screws on the backcase missing along was the gasket which was also missing.This watch was my second ever Aqualand i had bought.My first was sent to Greg Benjock in North Carolina but when returned the watch went missing in the post and Greg being Greg hounded the postal service in USA and got me a full refund for its worth.This second one i have was sent also to Greg some 5 yrs ago,fully serviced,The works done to it and as its now classed as my Second ever Aqualand i bought its my Favorite of the bunch.Keeps perfect time,all functions working correct and the bonus of the original Bracelet just makes it more special to me. :)

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jeje3325 said:
Yep... Which one Neilo? BTW I love the 2nd from the left top row. Looks yummy

Man this is impressive!!!

JeJe you mean this one?its a Citizen Aqualand Full Ti JP3050-56E Aquamount.
One bigggg watch but very light and easy to wear JeJe.
Not cheap but a great watch all the same.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Staiiff said:
So this is where all the Aqualands are !
Impressive Neil, very impressive !
Thanks Staaiff,Much appreciated.I dont have them all but i will get there eventually...LoL.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts