The Watch Site banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again its midnight here in Minnesota and Im with my son while he sleeps off the morphine. His condition took a little turn for the worse as the say nthey cannot operate on him for a couple weeks because his intestine are too infected. We spent a part of today talking watches. Hes has a good collection of about 15 or soo watches. Mostly Seikos. Hes 18 years old and I ride him alot about growning up and being a good strong man. But after what hes been through I think hes stronger than me. Anyways, As my third day here at the hospital, the nurse made a coment how I wear a different watch everyday..... WIS!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
I didn't catch it in the first thread, but if you don't mind me asking what is your sons name? Keep up the strength thoughts and prayers coming your way :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,939 Posts
Hi Kenny
So can he go home, and let his intestines calm Down, or must he stay in the Hospital? If he does have to stay, let me try to remember 18 Nurses Dad always hanging around?/
But Son you are so Sore, down there , ya But Dad I'm 18 and whats a bit of Pain LOL 18 Bullet Proof as you said .


What does your son like to collect, Vintage Seikos or ?? and what does he have? OK


let me know
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
A couple of weeks before they can operate??? Ouch - your family is really being put through the wringer. Our thoughts are with you.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,179 Posts
Hey Kenny. I missed the first post and hadn't heard. I hope everything works out for the best and that your son recovers soon. All the best.

Gabe
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,045 Posts
kenny said:
[size=1.35em]Once again its midnight here in Minnesota and Im with my son while he sleeps off the morphine. His condition took a little turn for the worse as the say nthey cannot operate on him for a couple weeks because his intestine are too infected. We spent a part of today talking watches. Hes has a good collection of about 15 or soo watches. Mostly Seikos. Hes 18 years old and I ride him alot about growning up and being a good strong man. But after what hes been through I think hes stronger than me. Anyways, As my third day here at the hospital, the nurse made a coment how I wear a different watch everyday..... WIS!
Hey Kenny I missed the first thread. Sorry to hear about your son. Hope everything works out o/k. Prayers and good karma go out to you and your family!

Cheers!
Mike
 

·
Senior member
Joined
·
33,587 Posts
Always anxious moments when our children are in "harm's way". Sorry this is happening to you and yours. Take care of your son, but don't neglect yourself and the other family members.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Too answer some of your questions, His name is Tony and he has to be in there till tuesday or wednesday. But he will still be hooked up to IV at home for a couple weeks. My son eats like a horse and they wont let him eat anything till monday... Thats 4 days with no food! Ouch! I might have to get him a diver for all hes been through. And one more question from me..... Did nurses always look that good or am I just getting old???????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
862 Posts
Kenny- Sorry to hear it's been prolonged. I will keep a close eye on your posts hoping for the best of news. Hang in there man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,319 Posts
kenny said:
And one more question from me..... Did nurses always look that good or am I just getting old? ??? ???

Depending on which side of the bed I was on, they either looked like monsters (If I was sick and getting ready for an injection), or amazing babes, If I was just visiting.
;)


All my best wishes for Tony. Tell him to enjoy the 'view' :-*
 

·
Senior member
Joined
·
33,587 Posts
Time said:
Depending on which side of the bed I was on, they either looked like monsters (If I was sick and getting ready for an injection), or amazing babes, If I was just visiting.
;)


All my best wishes for Tony. Tell him to enjoy the 'view' :-*
Also depends on the sex of the nurse vs that of the patient/visitor. To illustrate, my son is a registered nurse, 6' 8" tall and at least 220 lbs. He works out of the OR at Dallas (TX) Presbyterian Hospital. If the females there find him attractive, they're SOL; he's married. ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
kenny said:
[size=1.45em]Too answer some of your questions, His name is Tony and he has to be in there till tuesday or wednesday. But he will still be hooked up to IV at home for a couple weeks. My son eats like a horse and they wont let him eat anything till monday... Thats 4 days with no food! Ouch! I might have to get him a diver for all hes been through. And one more question from me..... Did nurses always look that good or am I just getting old? ??? ???
Thanks for his name. And your question? Your getting old :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,053 Posts
Hope your son heals well and fast enough for the op.
Our thoughts are with you and your son.

PS: Maybe the nurse might be a good 'catch' for the son ? ;)
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top