The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
29,781 Posts
Yes please David and i'm sure she is the arty type so tell her that i'm sure I will be happy with what she designs and not to skimp as I realize quality costs :)

ps: Thank her and you.

edit pps: Instead of Diver it would be nice if she could put your divers helmet/logo on without the sea horses (y)

·
Super Moderator
3,004 Posts
Sheesh, Tiger’s hard to please! He’s going to need one of those neck flaps on the back just to fit it all in! Me, I’ll just take a grey cap (light weight is best) with a small emblem of the better Seiko factory ;-)

·
Registered
25,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
There is progress...Email from Bonnie: I'll be there tues. or wed. I'll make a decision as to how many caps. There doesn't seem to be too much want for caps, I'll have a few made up anyway.

Hi David -

All is well here and hope the same for you. We just opened yesterday for the first time and are open today until 4. You can stop by if you like. Highway is paved in front - looks great. So you can come down the hill right into town. Or we can try talking about it over the phone to save you a trip.

FYI - We will be closed during the week this week but I will be here most days if you give me a heads up on when you’re coming up.

Thank you,
Bonnie

Noah, Just the Daini symbol on a gray cap ? No Seikosha / Seiko ?

·
Super Moderator
3,004 Posts
[QUOTE="Noah, Just the Daini symbol on a gray cap ? No Seikosha / Seiko ?
[/QUOTE]
You’re pulling my leg! I would have thought a 61/63/75, etc. man such as yourself would agree with me that Suwa wins every day and twice on Sunday. Yes, I’d prefer just a small (quarter-sized or smaller) symbol without any other explanatory text. “Real Gs move in silence like lasagna”.

·
Registered
25,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Noah, I agree on the Suwa...At first I was just going to have Caps with Seikosha and the Daini symbol. Just because I have never seen one before and thought the underog needed it's Day.

·
Registered
25,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Order is in with a couple of extras....Now the wait !!!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I just found this thread. I’ll buy in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I should have 2-3 extras, We'll see. I can always have more made in any configuration as I purchased the artwork to be digitized, So I am owner of that file with bonnie. Possibilities are really endless...I browsed a catalog of digi art that she had on file, Mind boggling what can be done.

·
Registered
25,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
OK, Update on the caps....
Hey David - I haven’t forgotten about you - just got slammed with big orders from businesses as everything opened back up.

I got your designs digitized and returned to us and we hope to have your hats done early this week. I’ll shoot you an e-mail.

Bonnie

·
Registered
25,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
God Bless you Bonnie, You are top notch and I am very grateful.

Thanks, David

·
Registered
25,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Test Run Cap, The" Seiko Suwa" 100% Cotton Black Cap with Silver embroidery. We tried to get the font as close as we could, The Suwa is Fantastic in my Book. I'll have it in my hand tomorrow. Here is a Teaser. Cost will be known upon pick up of my order soon. I am stoked to say the least. Full Custom Caps made to order as we want them....I wish Seiko had a line of watches we could do that with.

Attachments

·
Registered
25,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Good Morning John, I would like to thing today or Sat. the order will be complete. You'll be the first to know ;) Anticipation mounts !!!

·
Registered
25,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Excellent, Quick shipping too ! Enjoy The Little Things John..... :)

·
Special Member
4,674 Posts
Test Run Cap, The" Seiko Suwa" 100% Cotton Black Cap with Silver embroidery. We tried to get the font as close as we could, The Suwa is Fantastic in my Book. I'll have it in my hand tomorrow. Here is a Teaser. Cost will be known upon pick up of my order soon. I am stoked to say the least. Full Custom Caps made to order as we want them....I wish Seiko had a line of watches we could do that with.
I really like this one David, also the one with divers’ gear.
I’m down for either or both if they can still be had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Reynaldo, I have left 2 caps, Both black One Seiko/Suwa and one SCWF. If interested. PM me
IMG_2390.JPG
IMG_2392.JPG

Reactions: Reynaldo
21 - 40 of 40 Posts