The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With alot of time these days I have been tossing around the idea of having some Daini and Suwa Seiko/Seikosha hats made up. Thinking gray cap with black letters/symbol, Black cap with silver letters and symbol. If there is enough interest I'll have them made. Thoughts ? TIA

·
Premium Member
9,123 Posts
I like the idea of a black cap with the grey symbols. It wouldn't be obvious to most and a nice conversation starter. Maybe a cotton material with Velcro strap in back for adjustment, or buckle. I'd be down for one. Haven't had a new cap in a long time.

·
Registered
25,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can have any hat my heart desires, They won't be the plastic mesh caps, All cotton and adjustable. I will look into a variety of hats and post pic's. Here is some of her work.

·
Registered
25,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All embroidered, No paint/ink John, They are really a quality stock product that can be custom made to order. The desert storm and viet nam hats above are embroidered.

·
Registered
25,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes John, She has had the shop for 30 years, Has a $75,000 programmable embroidering machine, A stock of around 100 different Hats, Caps to choose from and any color combo one can imagine. I was going to have one made for myself, Then I thought Maybe others would like one too.

·
Registered
25,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am sure she can embroider the entire cap. John, If there is no interest in this I'll have Yours and Mine made. With my compliments and free to you.

·
Registered
25,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
John, A dog walking cap sounds the cats dangles, I'll have a couple made and see what we like. These are close friends that have made caps for me before. I'll drop off a case of beer and all will be good ;)

·
Registered
25,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK, The shop is busy working on baseball teams shirts and hats, She'll be able to sneak in a couple of caps soon. And the road in front of the place is tore up.....John, o you want all that on one cap ?
  • TheTigerUK
  • SCWF
  • Seiko
  • Citizen
  • Diver
  • Pepsi Max can
  • UK
  • USA

1 - 20 of 28 Posts