The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
seikodiver4ever said:
That is a sweet Citizen! I love it.
8) Wow. I love that Seiko, too. Man, where did you get that? They don't make that one any more do they?

(Sorry, I meant to click on the post with the Seiko dress watch that has the leather strap). My apologies Moderators.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. It's obviously gonna take me some time to figure out how to reply to a specific person. :-[

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That Sea horse was made in 1967. Thanks for the kind words.
seikodiver4ever said:
8) Wow. I love that Seiko, too. Man, where did you get that? They don't make that one any more do they?

(Sorry, I meant to click on the post with the Seiko dress watch that has the leather strap). My apologies Moderators.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Jimmyfifty said:
Thanks guys. It's obviously gonna take me some time to figure out how to reply to a specific person. :-[

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I decide to look at watches again, and you guys have moved? Was it something I did? ;D

Not sure how I feel about the letter verification every time, though!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Allmendinger said:
So I decide to look at watches again, and you guys have moved? Was it something I did? ;D

Glad to see you back on the boards Chris. I think this new SCWF is gonna take some getting used to for me. :-\

Not sure how I feel about the letter verification every time, though!

I understand we only have to do the letter verification for the first five posts. I wonder if a reply counts as one post? ;-)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sweet.. I wish this forum the best! Just to keep it on topic somewhat, I'm wearing an SKX013 that I haven't taken off in the 4 weeks I've had it.. Such a sweet watch..

Chris.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts