The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Seeing is believing. Say, aren't you from the "show me" state? :)

BTW, where did you get that plate? That's a great idea.

Best,
Myles

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had it made at one of those places where kids can paint ceramics and then put them in a kiln. A girl that worked at the place was a pretty good artist and I supplied her with a few pictures and a quick look at my watch. She called me a few days later, and it looked really cool. She wanted fifty dollars for the plate and her labor. A bargain as I see it. It sets on my desk and is a catch all for my keys and whatever else I may have in my pockets. I get a lot of comments on it.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Good to see you over here Rick. I gather that like you others will need help figuring somethings out. please don't be shy about asking, we will help where we can.

on thing worth noting. The new forum has a rich text editor turned on by default. this means that you can copy and paste already formatted text into a post, just as you would in Microsoft Word or any other word processor. This is also true of images hosted online. Just highlight the image, hit copy, and past it where you want it to appear in your post. the image will be inserted. That said, this does not work on images in your hard drive. those you have to either put online first or upload as attachments directly to the forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts