1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
well please let me know...i know i am interested at that price

·
Registered
100 Posts
That's classic! Also amazing that the starting bid far exceeds the street price of that model, brand-new. Great watch at its original price though!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I've got a feeling someone does not proof read their listings and also is not to careful with their decimal point placement!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Outstanding value!

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
i love this model of watch...

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Well i had to help and i emailed the seller and i do not think they realize the error in the listing

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Probably a deliberate ploy to get some unsuspecting punter, who knows naff all about Seikos, to jump in with a cheeky low bid, thinking that they are getting a real bargain (and probably still paying more than the watch is worth). ;)

·
Administrator
32,629 Posts
Probably a deliberate ploy to get some unsuspecting punter, who knows naff all about Seikos, to jump in with a cheeky low bid, thinking that they are getting a real bargain (and probably still paying more than the watch is worth). ;)
That could be true.

I was talking to a guy a couple of year back who put a $50 value watch on ebay for a BIN of $500 or best offer and someone who perhaps thought they were being smart offered him $200, he snapped there hand off and the guy who made the offer paid rather than look bad :)

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
They have that exact Seiko model listed on Amazon for $59.95 all day long and you can pick from five different colors and yes with free shipping too! I am partial to the desert tan faced model with the tan band but I never actually bought one. They are a nice looking watch.

Michael

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
well i contacted the seller...he did not realize the mistake and said he would fix it..he said he was told new ones sold for 149..i told him it should be worth no more than 60 ...they are a great watch for sure..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts