The Watch Site banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Yup! Jon has my gold Resist 6139, Simon my Silver Pogue, and John is getting my JDM Pogue today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,689 Posts
How about some Pro Bono work from our watchmakers ? We have supported them for years and years :)

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Yup! Jon has my gold Resist 6139, Simon my Silver Pogue, and John is getting my JDM Pogue today.

Jon?? I think you mean Tom...........:)

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Jon?? I think you mean Tom...........:)
Oooops! Ha! I just got an original Speedtimer bracelet from Jon. My brain was stuck.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
I'll look forward to them.
I've just overhauled (previously had the glass refinished and refinished the back before it left me) my Citizen 63 - 9168 I sold ;
I should have sent a pic but my phone's ****
download.jpg
this is what I mean by original parawater
they'll be in the post on Saturday,
cheers Kerry

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
How about some Pro Bono work from our watchmakers ? We have supported them for years and years :)
I tell you what. In an effort to give back to SCWF members who have been so supportive of me and my watchmaking hobby and in recognition of the current COVID-19 crisis around the world, for one SCWF forum member who has recently lost their job, their business, or suffered a loss due to COVID-19 and contacts me first by PM/Conversation, I am willing to donate one overhaul service on a Seiko free of charge (Mechanical only). The watch must be in working order and not a complete basket case. I will donate seals and either a crystal refinish or replacement if available and pay return postage. For privacy reasons, I will not disclose the member or the watch. I feel compelled to try and give back to those adversely impacted by this crisis in some small way. If moderators feel this post is inappropriate, please delete.

·
Registered
24,689 Posts
I tell you what. In an effort to give back to SCWF members who have been so supportive of me and my watchmaking hobby and in recognition of the current COVID-19 crisis around the world, for one SCWF forum member who has recently lost their job, their business, or suffered a loss due to COVID-19 and contacts me first by PM/Conversation, I am willing to donate one overhaul service on a Seiko free of charge (Mechanical only). The watch must be in working order and not a complete basket case. I will donate seals and either a crystal refinish or replacement if available and pay return postage. For privacy reasons, I will not disclose the member or the watch. I feel compelled to try and give back to those adversely impacted by this crisis in some small way. If moderators feel this post is inappropriate, please delete.
Excellent gesture Vette, I am sure there will be a very Happy member. You are kind and generous. Thank You

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi,Here in France postal service is an awful mess.I got around 10 watches to overhaul and repair,a few with NH switch,and got no parts coming...Hope you're well guys ,keep safe at home.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Speaking of the amazing group of talented watchmakers here on The Watch Site, has anyone heard from Guy?

I've had the pleasure to send watches to Tom, Jerry, Adrian, Guy, Duncan probably others and we are SO fortunate to have these great service masters available to us. Thanks guys !

+ John that is very kind gesture I commend you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts