The Watch Site banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bravo_2: To Suppa for my New Adaptors which ive been waiting for to go on my Autozilla.Arrived Today and Straight out with the Screwdriver and off with the Stock Rubber and on with some new and Bright shoes for now whilst i debate on the 24mm Mesh......These adaptor things are Awesome to say the least and well worth the Money in my opinion.

I only had some 24mm Aqualand Rubber or this 24mm Orange Soft Silicone Rubber Strap i acquired from Lew B last year unused so on it went.Very Summery i thought.Either Way has anyone got pics of their Zilla on Mesh as im still in two minds. :-\

Anyway heres the Outcome from stock to Suppas Autozilla. ;)

Stock Strap really turns me off and spoils a Great Looking Watch.

Now with the Adaptors and some Orange Shoes.

·
Registered
25,653 Posts
Congrats on the adapters :great: I like the orange strap for the summer, Neil, You will love the Shark Mesh from William.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
those adaptors are sweet! Sure makes it easy to change straps to suit your mood! Orange is good! haha! taking this watch on your holiday diving ?

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Lovelly combo, Neil! :great:

As for the mesh bracelet, contact William Jean and get one of his 24mm brushed mesh. I have one of these installed on my Aqualand classic reissue and it looks outstanding.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually Thian i am taking this one on holiday this Year.Now ive got the Adaptors on it should be with me all the way down to hopefully a 150ft Freedive record for me ;D
thianwong1 said:
those adaptors are sweet! Sure makes it easy to change straps to suit your mood! Orange is good! haha! taking this watch on your holiday diving ?

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Mate and thats not all of them.I got it bad Doc!!!! :57:
Cannop said:
Crikey Neilo - I've just stumbled on your post over on WUS. Very impressive - however I don't think there's a cure when your that badly affected! ;)

Oh and the zilla looks great BTW!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks great on the orange strap, I was amazed when I put the adaptors on my watch
the watches look and feel were really changed and now I have trouble taking it off.
Michael

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Congrats on finally landing your adapters Sir. I also think that for rubber, orange works great! I like the Hirsch Extreme and Isofrane but a little too expensive to me ;D

I just ordered a 24mm HQ Rubber Diver Strap Panerai Maratac Orange for my eco and I so hope it'll wear great ;D

·
Registered
44 Posts
The Neilo,

I recently traded for an EcoZIlla that came with a set of Suppa Adapters wearing mesh. Here's the link to the SCTP with pics. If you want more, Let me know and I'll get some made.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts