The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To follow on from "The Tiger" i think this is 1968-9, not sure, and i will be happy if someone corrects me ;) The other side has the ladies watches if any one is interested I'll scan them for display ;D

·
Administrator
30,123 Posts
Now if they had been on display today in the Jewellers they would have all said "Take me home" now i am not a drooler (well some times when i am a sleep but thats just a age thing LoL) but they are the dogs !!

·
Registered
416 Posts
"par excellence"............just imagine trying to duplicate that ad..........

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
That is a coooooool ad. Can't believe that this is also the first reference picture I have seen for the original bracelet for my 7019-6030 and I happen to have it already in my parts stash. Woooot..... Thank you, thank you for posting.

I also never knew there was an alternate color inner bezel for the 6119-605X, awesome.

Anybody know the model number of the 6139 on the right in the first group?

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
That is a great ad. Thanks for contributing to my addiction! This forum is just full of enablers........ ;D

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
"What, you'd like me to have them all??? Well, OK, but only if you insist"

- Mr. Spencer PK to Mrs. Spencer PK, in dreamland

·
Registered
964 Posts
I'd say this ad is more from '71 as it shows a 7017-6020 and some of these other Sports look like 7019 models.

Cheers,

Axel

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
The 7017 is the only one that originally made me think that too but after some searching I have found one reference to a March 1970 model: http://larrybiggs.net/scwf/index.php?mod=103&action=0&id=1215609362 Consensus elsewhere on other discussions seems to indicate this caliber wasnt produced until 1971 so who knows ???

Axel66 said:
I'd say this ad is more from '71 as it shows a 7017-6020 and some of these other Sports look like 7019 models.

Cheers,

Axel

·
Registered
26,046 Posts
otr002 said:
To follow on from "The Tiger" i think this is 1968-9, not sure, and i will be happy if someone corrects me ;) The other side has the ladies watches if any one is interested I'll scan them for display ;D

[img]
[/quote]

I'll do the Drooling for John :) I happen to have gone nuts trying to find these examples :57:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts