The Watch Site banner

Strange how things turn up

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  sewingman 
I'll tell you what to do with them, WEAR them, the Mundane :D and the Precista are fantastic pieces.

The Precista range of watches are now owned and produced by Eddie Platts of Time Factors (TZ-UK fame).

sewingman said:
^-^ Catflem, I am still not sure what to do with them, I think your right I will wear them for a while, and then make a decision, maybe because in the main I am a Seiko/Citizen man, TIME WILL TELL :D :D :D .Bob.
I know what you mean, you get fantastic bang for your buck with Seikos and Citizens. But, I've started to branch out from Seiko's as they made up about 80% my collection, and have started to appreciate the lower end (but not neccesarily lower quality) Swiss divers watches, with auto movements. My most recent find is a pretty rare Titoni Seascoper V.

I note that your Mondaine has a 25 jewel auto movement, chances are that it'll be an eta http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETA_SA.

If you do decide to sell them on, I'm sure that they will prove to be extremely popular.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.