The Watch Site banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Craftsman
1,644 Posts
I believe Adrian did mention he was looking at making this part. I haven't heard any more though.
5606's can be had fairly cheaply on yahoo.jp if you're patient, but there's no guarantees that this part won't be broken. I have a junk 5606 I bought to steal the bracelet off and the quickset doesn't work.
This is a correct statement. Adrian at VTA has a metal gear replacement if you can find someone to install it. They run about $37.75 US. I too am looking for a quickset rocker for a 5626 I will be working on and saw those rockers on ebay posted above. Insane price for one though. Probably more than the watch is worth. I am going to give the repair a go and see how I get along with installing one of these gears.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello
I am still looking for a quickset rocker , to adjust the date on my 5626 chronometer.
I know this is a flaw in the movement. I now you can also use this part from a 5606 .

Greetings Peter
I checked this out, the guy charges 200 Euro's to do the replacement then you've the insured delivery to add on.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
You can find the whole unit sometimes on YJ. Easier to change it complete than just the star.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've been sorting through some of my old parts watches that I haven't looked at in years.

I have a non working 5606 with a damaged dial

Can I check the gear condition without disassembly by quick setting the date?

Sent from my motorola one macro using Tapatalk

21 - 25 of 25 Posts