The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm researching through the technical guides here and anywhere else that has info, the basic calibre 6106A 25J, does this and the rest of that group from 6105A to 6139B share the same stem, I don't think that they do, but I'm trying to find one for a 6105B and at the moment the diagrams for different stems look the same but part numbers are different, so getting myself a little confused

·
Researcher
5,030 Posts
If you look at the 6105b tech pdf , it says at the bottom - "items in light letters are not shown in photos, those parts are interchangeable with the base calibre".
Therefore, the stem being in black print means that the stem is an update for the 6105b, and different from the base calibre.
The number is 354617 - same as I gave you last time http://www.thewatchsite.com/34-watc...what-size-do-i-need.html?highlight=6105b+stem

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers mate, I really should recheck some of my posts shouldn't I, I've a crown somewhere in the post between here in the southwest and clockmans location, so far it's been a week going 1st class but it hasn't arrived yet, a genuine 6105B crown aswell, fingers crossed.
Thanks again for your time mate, I'll try not to repeat myself again DOH!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts