The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the two 2625 caliber midsize quartz divers a few weeks ago, I picked up another ladies diver. This is a 2517 caliber from 1968. This watch does not have a visible rating but I have seen other versions marked 70m. The 2517 is a fairly highend caliber that was used in some Queen Seiko watches. It also has an interesting quickset function, where you pull out the crown to the second position and then back again (without turning the crown) in order to change the date. I find this to be a very nice design with the large red bezel and the red date wheel setting off the black nicely. If it was bigger, I could wear this myself.

- martin

·
Registered
534 Posts
wow! sweet find, Martin! great color bezel...lume spots are very good conditioned! Despite the smaller size...strap it on and wear it, if only for a day or so!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I dont have any red in my collection. I would be happy to give it a test drive for a few weeks... :) .. let me know and i will send you my addy :)) .

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Mark i find that size quite cute,my partner also likes that size.
You did well with that one mate.Its a Keeper. ;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
That looks very like the 2205 Hibeat diver that my wife has. If she spots that red bezel she'll want one :'(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts