The Watch Site banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

Premium Member
You have far too many Pogue's. You should definitely sell a few of those to some forum members.馃榿 But seriously, awesome collection.

Premium Member
A fantastic lot of watches - congratulations. IMO the coolest of the bunch is the Omega Speedmaster Professional. Can't beat the official watch of the Apollo moonwalkers.

Registered
Yes, here and ditoy eagle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
You took us to the moon and back these couple of days! Thank you for sharing! You give meaning to the word "collector"! Should have your pic next to the definition! Respect!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
Yes, I actually have two of each Silver dial - 2 Proof, 2 Resist, and 2 plain dial. All of my Silver's are 'T' dials. I don't think an R dial Proof (of any colour) exists, but R dial Silver Resist and plain dials are out there. I guess I need those too.
Very nice, Jim :cool:
I think you're right about R dial PROOFs and there are R dial RESISTs whose serials overlap with T dials.

Here's a May 72 Silver that needs to go for a service and a new crystal :)

Registered

Registered
Wow, super cool collection's all!!!! Nothing more exciting than seeing something you haven't seen before and having your questions answered. Definitely looking forward to seeing more :D(y)

Registered
man, that is one beautiful and also very serious collection. makes mine look like an art collection, but that's how i think of it anyway. interestingly, we have lots of overlap, i love chronographs, too. congrats, it's also like going to a museum, seeing what you've put together there.

Registered
What a lovely collection!! I would love to one day have a similar collection, but I don't think I ever will come anywhere close. Stay safe.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts