The Watch Site banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys - longtime lurker first time poster.

Anyone have any experience with both of these watches? My understanding is that the srpc23 is the "successor" to the srp777. Have any of you owned both? Impressions of one vs the other?

Looks like the srpc23 has an anthracite/sunburst grey dial while the srp777 is more of a flat grey.

Any opinions would be appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
The SRPC23 is not a successor, but just another dial color addition to the "Turdle" lineup. That one being gray. The 777 being black. Other than dial colors they are all the same.

Edit: There is a current JDM version of the 777 with Kanji day wheel under # SBDY015.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Reckon I should add that in addition to a couple of 6309's I have a SRP773 which I love. Don't think you can go wrong with any of these re-interpretations no matter what the model number is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I have a new turtle SRPC23, the dial is awesome.

Beauty!!!!

Sorry for the delay in response here (crazy week at work). Thank you all for your info, insight and links to more resources!

I love the "sunburst" appearance of the anthracite dial on the srpc23. The matte/flat grey of other dials is also beautiful, but the anthracite is really striking.

Agreed it reminds me of the 62MAS' dial quite a bit and at a price range that wont cause intense marital discord

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts