The Watch Site banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bracelet for the Spork and the Monster look identical (in pictures) and are the same lug width, but it looks like the holes on the monster bracelet end links don't line up with the Spork case. Can end links be swapped in to reuse a Monster bracelet on a Spork, or do I need a Spork-unique bracelet for the Spork. If so, anyone got a source?

·
Registered
97 Posts
The bracelet for the Spork and the Monster look identical (in pictures) and are the same lug width, but it looks like the holes on the monster bracelet end links don't line up with the Spork case. Can end links be swapped in to reuse a Monster bracelet on a Spork, or do I need a Spork-unique bracelet for the Spork. If so, anyone got a source?
You can order a Spork bracelet, from Seiko USA.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Easy to find!

Hi 3_6,

Here is one of my threads on getting the bracelet from Seiko USA:

http://www.thewatchsite.com/21-japanese-watch-discussion-forum/43955-wow-seiko-us-nj-sells-bracelet-my-spork.html

If you have a friendly local jeweler that has a Seiko account, you may be able to get one even cheaper, and I think that British parts house Cousins UK has them.

And yes it us the exact same bracelet as the BFK divers like the SKA371.

- Thomas

P.S. So I take it you grabbed that Spork on the rubber strap? :)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Hi 3_6,

That link goes to my post when I click on it, you may want to ask the moderators what is going on.

Or just search for that post, the title show as the link. "Wow, Seiko US in NJ sells the bracelet for my Spork"

- Thomas

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have a BFK with bracelet. Its a monster bracelet for the price point. Most Swiss watch co's would charge 5x the money for something half a a sturdy.

No idea about the end links though. Trial and error I suppose. Or a very fine still but and a steady hand?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts