The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Aurelius said:
Anyone know if it's possible to source a spare 7C46 module or how much it would be?

Hi - Luka in the Netherlands (on the TZ-UK forum, not sure if he's on this forum) quoted me 145 USD for a new 7C46 module in September 2009, so gives an idea what they go for.
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Luka-san is your go-to-guy for anything related to the tunas. Send him an email. It's a breeze to deal with him, the guy is awesome!

But just outta curiosity, could you care to tell us what kind of problems (if there are any) are you facing with your current 7C46?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chris said:
Luka-san is your go-to-guy for anything related to the tunas. Send him an email. It's a breeze to deal with him, the guy is awesome!

But just outta curiosity, could you care to tell us what kind of problems (if there are any) are you facing with your current 7C46?

Thanks for the info. No problems with mine. I'm working on a project watch that's still in the design phase. More deails if/when it comes to fruition.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Thanks guys,

I am into this new forum also...but it takes a while to get used to it...the old one was a bit to simple but a lot easier to read.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Luka-San said:
Thanks guys,

I am into this new forum also...but it takes a while to get used to it...the old one was a bit to simple but a lot easier to read.

Pleased you're here too - very helpful if I ever need spare parts for my Tuna :)
Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts