The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my Marinemaster and it’s the only Seiko watch in my collection that I wear quite often with enjoyment. I don’t plan to wear it through rough activities :eek: , however, I do like the idea of having extra parts for it (crystal, hands, dial, bezel, and bracelet). Where can I get genuine Seiko parts for my Marinemaster? Thanks in advance!!! :)

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Robbie, from monsterwatches, is your man for this job. He is awesome, and is an established member with a stainless steel reputation in this and other foruns. He's an excelent guy to deal with. He'll hook you up pretty good, I'm sure about it. Look around here and send him a PM.
Good luck and I agree with you: the MM is an outstanding watch. 8) Congrats on your taste! 8)
Regards,
CHRIS

·
Registered
311 Posts
Chris said:
Robbie, from monsterwatches, is your man for this job. He is awesome, and is an established member with a stainless steel reputation in this and other foruns. He's an excelent guy to deal with. He'll hook you up pretty good, I'm sure about it. Look around here and send him a PM.
Good luck and I agree with you: the MM is an outstanding watch. 8) Congrats on your taste! 8)
Regards,
CHRIS

+1! I totally agree with you!

I bought a complete bezel and gasket from Rob just a few weeks ago. For the same reason you mentioned: in years to come, these parts will become hard to get. A complete MM with spare parts is the best option to enjoy this watch in years to come! I'm now considering replacing the OEM rubber strap for an Isofrane strap (the 20mm version will be on the market later this year) or a Isofrane-ish strap from Eddie Platt (timefactors). The MM's bracelet sits untouched and unharmed in the Prospex box and the strap will join the bracelet very soon!

Menno

1 - 5 of 5 Posts