The Watch Site banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
I fully expect to be permanently banned from this website for my reply but I feel like I need to say this:

A message to the owners of this website:

You suck and your timing sucks!. Everyone is going through unimaginable upheavel in their lives from the unknown dangers of the Corona Virus. Our lives have been completely turned upside down. So much has been taken away from us so quickly and there is very little left to enjoy.

The SCWF was one of the last few places we could go and enjoy. We could go online and connect with our friends over Seiko watches. It was our last refuge from a rapidly changing and deteriorating world. . It was always a comforting place to go and you have turned it into an unrecognizable place just like the Rest of the World is Now.

Shame on You!

Kyle
Kyle “Banned” For What Sir??Just saying what Loads Of us are Thinking👍and my thoughts exactly,small things like gifs don’t work,Avatar GIFs don’t work anymore the Format is all over the Place and Too complicated to use,ads popping up all the time,No Enhanced View Exit So you can use Desktop view on your Phone which is all I use to access the forum as my phone has all my pictures but nope can’t use it anymore!!

A Very Muddled mess that’s not easy to see what’s going on and it also Seems we have gained new Member Trolls Straight away😮

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
This new XenForo platform does have a few enhancements - thankfully among them an Ignore function. (y)

Paul Foxtrot Oscar.What a Dick!!
Try Contributing a Bit More you lightweight instead of Sly Cowardly Jibes At me And i might take you a bit more Seriously.Must be Frustrating being under the Thumb At home so you’ve got to vent your frustration out on someone who’s done F all to you on the Forum.Little Man Syndrome!! Ah Bless!!

·
Administrator
28,508 Posts
I am trying to Like the New Website. I just used the Like button but after using it realized I DO NOT LIKE the Like Button. IMO likes turn websites into Social Media platforms where a popularity contest ensues. Likes allow judgement, agreement, or approval based on each individual reply. It is too much, unnecessary, and this is Not Facebook. For some websites I think likes work well and are entirely appropriate but not here.

I have always enjoyed the SCWF because the focus was always on the Excellent Content generously offered by Exceptional Gentlemen. We are not here to be Liked - Many of us are here because we Like to spend time with others who enjoy Seiko Watches. We are not seeking approval from anyone.
Thats no different to the points system, some guys LOVE there points if you don't believe me ask Neil :)

The new likes system is actually how the points system was meant to be in the first place where anyone could like a post when on the forum not just from taptalk or the like.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Try Contributing a Bit More you lightweight instead of Sly Cowardly Jibes At me And i might take you a bit more Seriously.
Neil.
One day, you'll possibly realize there's a difference between 'contributing' and Post Whoring.
There's nothing sly or cowardly about the jibes I make at your expense.
I make it quite clear that I hold you in nothing but utter contempt.
Now stop throwing your toys out your pram and get back to quoting other people's posts in 'your' WRUW thread.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Well - the ad blocker certainly made the new format much easier to read, thanks for the nod who ever suggested it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Paul Foxtrot Oscar.What a Dick!!
Try Contributing a Bit More you lightweight instead of Sly Cowardly Jibes At me And i might take you a bit more Seriously.Must be Frustrating being under the Thumb At home so you’ve got to vent your frustration out on someone who’s done F all to you on the Forum.Little Man Syndrome!! Ah Bless!!
Language! Language!

·
Registered
12 Posts
A Very Muddled mess that’s not easy to see what’s going on and it also Seems we have gained new Member Trolls Straight away😮
Perhaps there is a nurse at the home, or one of your grandchildren who can show you how everything works?
Peace man 🙏

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Perhaps there is a nurse at the home, or one of your grandchildren who can show you how everything works?
Peace man 🙏
Perhaps there is some grown up in your home or one of your elder brothers or sisters can talk to you about thinking before writing unnecessary posts like that. Fresh into the community and touting around like freshy lobotomized. You sure gonna make some friends here...

81 - 91 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.