The Watch Site banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
+1 what Neil(UK) was saying.
I always use my desktop for SCWF and most of my Internet stuff apart from Instagram and Whatsapp.
Have had no ads at all so far.
Not hugely keen on the new layout but I'm a luddite at heart.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
It says 'The Seiko & Citizen Watch Forum' right belowThe Watch Site...
It does, and it does look like every other 08/15 watch forum. I see you are a member since today so you know nothing about the older version. What’s the reason for you guys appearing suddenly with the new forum and talking wise?

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
I had the same thought....it feels a little like wus...but I do like the "dark" mode.

Let's give it a few days and maybe we'll like it better.

Mike
My thoughts to a tee.

Until I figured out that you click on "reply" to quote someone instead of "quote" like you used to do, I was getting frustrated.

Once you gain the feel, then despite being a huge disappointment and a learning curve for no good reason, so be it.

In all things digital, the only constant is change. I pride myself in not spending emotions or energy on having to learn a new way to do an old job on computers on phones.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
  1. Firstly I’ve no idea if I’m posting on the correct site.my WRUW I’ve not done for the First Time in months because
  2. I Use My mobile To Use this site And always have done,There’s ads popping up left right and centre WTF!! I cannot exit Enhanced View
  3. Like I’ve always been able to do so I can use Desktop view on my mobile But That options not even there now???and to escape the ads we are being charged now??? AgainWTF??
  4. 2007 I joined this forum and Excuse my negativity but whatever you’ve done without even a heads up Is the worst upgrade I’ve ever seen on this forum since joining.
  5. If it ain’t broke???
I hope this posts because this is so complicated and Poor I’ve really no idea And I’m computer literate but This Sucks!!!

Edit I’ve also Noticed( and this has happened before) I HAD 1652 POINTS
BUT NOW I HAVE 113??? SERIOUSLY!!!
Aloha Sir ,
WOW , NEILO what happen to your Diver .... AVATAR.....????
Louis

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Can't access with the phone. The Cookie window doesn't show any field for clicking OK to be gone than. It's hovering on top of all and I can't get to the forum...

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
well it now reminds me of watchseek when you log in...
i loved the old site and not sure why they keep messing with it...
all they are doing is shooting themselves in the foot...
God Bless,John...
KISS
keep things simple stupid

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
it seems that all of the stuff we loved from the older versions of the site are just being replaced by some cookie cutter version of some other sites...
they can keep changing things but they will finally learn when those who are the heart of the site leave
very foolish to mess with something that works...
just my 2 cents
God Bless,John

·
Registered
19 Posts
It does, and it does look like every other 08/15 watch forum. I see you are a member since today so you know nothing about the older version. What’s the reason for you guys appearing suddenly with the new forum and talking wise?
I've been member since around 2010 under one name or another. Most recent was Spilled Fluids. In that time, I've seen all the forms the site has taken, from Network54 to this new one.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.