The Watch Site banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Hey I started using safescript a while back and made the site run better and no ads
I am on tapatalk on my phone right now and seems to be ok but not sure if I can post pics
God Bless,John
I sure miss when things were simple

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
742 Posts
@ Droyal - Try getting yourself an ad-blocker. I'm running Chrome using Ad-block Plus (as I've always done).
After the statistics at the top of the page, the right hand column (intended for ads) is completely blank for me.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
I don't like all these recommendations (Trending Discussions, Top Contributors, Popular Communities etc) at all. I usually know best what I would like to read. I know the good old days are gone, someone has to pay the (most likely enormous) bills and nowadays it's all about keeping consumers engaged on online forums (therefore all these recommendations etc). The forum layout doesn't have to be boring, but sometimes less is more imho... then again maybe it's just me...

·
Special Member
2,326 Posts
Is the X on the Dial really an X or is it actually a slanted P and S that stands for Professional Specifications - this is more information and confusing than it needs to be. IMO the X adds more clutter to an already perfectly good Dial.

Am I on the right thread?

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Change can be difficult. I remember the kerfuffle when the Old SCWF underwent a significant change way back when. Give it some time. I mean under the present circumstances, we've got plenty, right? Since I never used Tapatalk, I never understood this points thing anyway. Are these points redeemable or something or is it more like merit badges you earn in Cubs or Scouts?

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Change can be difficult. I remember the kerfuffle when the Old SCWF underwent a significant change way back when. Give it some time. I mean under the present circumstances, we've got plenty, right? Since I never used Tapatalk, I never understood this points thing anyway. Are these points redeemable or something or is it more like merit badges you earn in Cubs or Scouts?
You can trade your points against some nos vintage Seiko Russ.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,953 Posts
@ Droyal - Try getting yourself an ad-blocker. I'm running Chrome using Ad-block Plus (as I've always done).
After the statistics at the top of the page, the right hand column (intended for ads) is completely blank for me.
I think my browser must be broken because I do not get any ads, turned off Adblock and still none :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Am I really here?
If so then I think we will all eventually get used to this alien landscape. Big changes like this are seldom made just for the heck of it; there are bound to be many problems from the old setup that have been fixed (y)

·
Special Member
2,326 Posts
I just noticed that at the top in the new SCWF banner there are 5 watches shown. No Divers or Vintage?

Am I on the right forum?

·
Registered
12 Posts
absolutely right brother! I freakin' LOVE THIS NEW SITE!!!! 😍😍😍

21 - 40 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.