The Watch Site banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. Firstly I’ve no idea if I’m posting on the correct site.my WRUW I’ve not done for the First Time in months because
  2. I Use My mobile To Use this site And always have done,There’s ads popping up left right and centre WTF!! I cannot exit Enhanced View
  3. Like I’ve always been able to do so I can use Desktop view on my mobile But That options not even there now???and to escape the ads we are being charged now??? AgainWTF??
  4. 2007 I joined this forum and Excuse my negativity but whatever you’ve done without even a heads up Is the worst upgrade I’ve ever seen on this forum since joining.
  5. If it ain’t broke???
I hope this posts because this is so complicated and Poor I’ve really no idea And I’m computer literate but This Sucks!!!

Edit I’ve also Noticed( and this has happened before) I HAD 1652 POINTS
BUT NOW I HAVE 113??? SERIOUSLY!!!

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
I agree. Looks and feels like WUS. Too many recommendations and statistics everywhere. Much prefer a simple and clean look, as it is more readable. And I do miss the SCWF at the top.... Just my 2ct of course...

·
Special Member
1,335 Posts
I had the same thought....it feels a little like wus...but I do like the "dark" mode.

Let's give it a few days and maybe we'll like it better.

Mike

·
Registered
877 Posts
I uploaded my photo once on TWS but the photo is appearing twice when I view it on Tapatalk. LOL.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
  1. Firstly I’ve no idea if I’m posting on the correct site.my WRUW I’ve not done for the First Time in months because
  2. I Use My mobile To Use this site And always have done,There’s ads popping up left right and centre WTF!! I cannot exit Enhanced View
  3. Like I’ve always been able to do so I can use Desktop view on my mobile But That options not even there now???and to escape the ads we are being charged now??? AgainWTF??
  4. 2007 I joined this forum and Excuse my negativity but whatever you’ve done without even a heads up Is the worst upgrade I’ve ever seen on this forum since joining.
  5. If it ain’t broke???
I hope this posts because this is so complicated and Poor I’ve really no idea And I’m computer literate but This Sucks!!!

Edit I’ve also Noticed( and this has happened before) I HAD 1652 POINTS
BUT NOW I HAVE 113??? SERIOUSLY!!!
Totally agree, here is a short list of issues: hard to read, difficult to know where one is navigating to, the site appears to be a first or second draft...incomplete...this is why it’s hard to read....PLEASE BRING NACK THE OLD SITE UNTIL BASIC ISSUES WITH NEW SITE ARE FIXED!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Test! This is looking ok for me with Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
158 Posts
Seems OK to me, although I use a desktop, can't be fiddling round on a phone with those tiny pictures.

I've received and sent a PM today with no trouble.

Pics are showing up OK and I can't see any ads.

Actually looks an improvement to me, much cleaner looking and I like the "likes" facility.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.