The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Monkey Steals Peach
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I'm trying to install a new crystal in my Citizen 52-0110, but I don't see how the retaining ring comes off and I don't want to jack up the lip of it. Any tips out there?? I googled and searched the forum to no avail....

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
The crystal just pushes out. The retaining looking ring is fixed while the plastic crystal gasket is what holds the crystal in.

·
Monkey Steals Peach
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mmounce said:
The crystal just pushes out. The retaining looking ring is fixed while the plastic crystal gasket is what holds the crystal in.

Aaaahhhh.....thank you kind sir! It looked that way, but I wasn't sure. I assume you just press the crystal back in with the press then? Wild.

Many thanks again, and +1 to you.

·
Registered
679 Posts
The older models with the red date wheel have a bezel that pops off, but the later ones just push out and have a fixed bezel.. I put mine back in with my thumb, and it gave a nice satisfying click as it went back in.

·
Monkey Steals Peach
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eccles said:
The older models with the red date wheel have a bezel that pops off, but the later ones just push out and have a fixed bezel.. I put mine back in with my thumb, and it gave a nice satisfying click as it went back in.
Thanks eccles, will be attempting tonight..... :great:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts