The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<br>

Hi folks, sorry to waste your time in here, but I am trying to cheer myself up, after a three hour ordeal, mowing my lawn. And I am a renter! :)

Finally done, and am I very tired, muy cansado, très fatigué, sehr müde...

"But, Thomas!" you say, "How tired *are* you?"

Too tired to put on a watch!! Okay? *L* Getting the picture?? :)

Anyhow, I got a couple of emails today, that are cheering me up! :-D

Here are the important excerpts:

<b>
"Hi Thomas,

Got the M.O. today. Will ship out tomorrow.

Thanks!

Mark/Zoodles"
</b>
and

<b>
"Detailed Results:

• Inbound Out of Customs, April 10, 2010, 8:29 am
• Inbound Into Customs
• Inbound International Arrival, April 09, 2010, 2:21 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
• Foreign International Dispatch, April 07, 2010, 8:24 pm, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG"
</b>

Woohoo! Should be two watches in each delivery. :) I only get to keep three of them, but somehow, I'm not sad! ;-)

So, thanks for clicking in! Woohoo!

- Thomas

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Sometimes it just takes an email or two, to make your day! ^L^ (no pics) >>>

Whew! I imbibed a huge dose of Theobromine, and I am feeling much better already! :D

Still a bit dehydrated, but I am working on that too! ;D Woohoo! :-*

- Thomas

·
Registered
711 Posts
Re: Sometimes it just takes an email or two, to make your day! ^L^ (no pics) >>>

Thomas, remember to take a trip to Dixie Chili in the town of Florence, KY for Chili Dogs or any Chili dish you prefer -- best in the world.

Lexcalibre

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Sorry Lex, I have tried the Cincinnati style chili, even at the Dixie Chili in Florence, and to me it is just spaghetti sauce with cinnamon in it. :-X

But I did just come back from the Sichuan Bistro, up in Mason, OH. A traditional Chinese restaurant with 'real' Chinese cuisine. I had a plate of the best Pot Stickers on earth, a big bowl of Pork Meatball soup (hey I was dehydrated!) and the most glorious Chinese style "Twice Cooked Pork" with thin slices of pork belly (what we would call bacon!) in a smoky dark black-bean sauce with green peppers and cabbage! It was SO good!! I think I might explode, but at least I’ll die very happy! :D

- Thomas

·
Registered
711 Posts

Thomas -- well congratulations on assimulating into the Cincinnati culture with some local Chinese cusine! Haha

And you made it through the winter and still there! Once it was so cold I saw the Ohio River frozen over -- cars were driving across it!

Too bad about the chili -- but for me the Dixie Chili dogs were unique and tasty! At least you found some great Chinese food!

Have always enjoyed your postings -- Take care....Lexcalibre

·
Registered
34 Posts

Hey Thomas,

Check your e-mail! I found the original box! Woo Hoo! :D

Confirm everything and they will be on their way... 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts