The Watch Site banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That Movie, released in 1985, featured two of my favorite quartz Seiko's.
I've made those screen shots because I couldn't find any on the net.

First one is the H558, Bond had it on the Eiffel tower scene

This is my H558, bought new in 1989 and still one of my favorites

The H558 was also used by a Russian diver caught in one of Zorin's (the bad guy) Sites, here holding a marine mine

The other watch is the 7A28-7020, which bond used on the opening ski chase scene.
We can see it only after he makes a move on his female agent partner when he gets back to the "stealth" boat.

Sorry, I don't have that model, so no picture.

Thanks for watching,
Galpo

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Here is my 7A28-7020. Most people swear by Connery, but Roger Moore was always Bond to me. A View To A Kill was the first Bond movie I remember, and remains one of my faves. ---A

·
AqualandKing & Special Member
18,386 Posts
Galpo as you know im a huge Bond Fan and collect all the James Bond Books,Including the Bond books written by John Gardner,Raymond Benson,Charlie Higson(Who did the Young Bond) and recently the new Release book by Jeffrey Deaver called Carte Blanche.The Watches ive always followed in the Bond Movies due to the fact of owning a couple when i was in my Teens.I also collect the Original Posters from the Movies.

Thanks For posting My Friend. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cobrajet25 said:
Here is my 7A28-7020. Most people swear by Connery, but Roger Moore was always Bond to me. A View To A Kill was the first Bond movie I remember, and remains one of my faves. ---A

[/u]
[/quote]

[quote=TheNeilo(AqualandKing)]
Galpo as you know im a huge Bond Fan and collect all the James Bond Books,Including the Bond books written by John Gardner,Raymond Benson,Charlie Higson(Who did the Young Bond) and recently the new Release book by Jeffrey Deaver called Carte Blanche.The Watches ive always followed in the Bond Movies due to the fact of owning a couple when i was in my Teens.I also collect the Original Posters from the Movies.

Thanks For posting My Friend. ;)
[/quote]

Cobrajet25, your 7A28 is a real beauty :clap:
Neil, didn't realize you are so into Bond, that cool.

My "first" bond movie was "From Russia with love", released 1963, 4 years before I was born.
My Grail was always the R***x, but at 50-60K $, it will remain a grail.
I did got the Kingston, a modern "remake" of this watch, production of 300 pieces only.

[IMG]

[IMG]

I "swear by Connery" too, but I like Moor's Movies more, with more action, stunts and Moor's sleazy charm.
Another big advantage of Moor is of course his use of Seiko's, in fact the only bond that have used Seiko.
I went to India a few years back, spent a week in the city where the movie "[i][b]Octopussy"[/b][/i] was filmed,
even lived for one day in the bad guy's palace ([b]Niwas Palace[/b]), in the middle of the lake located in [b]Udaipur, India[/b].

[img]

I must get the G757 someday, didn't got one (yet) ;D

[img]

·
Registered
36 Posts
Galpo said:
Cobrajet25, your 7A28 is a real beauty :clap:
Neil, didn't realize you are so into Bond, that cool.

My "first" bond movie was "From Russia with love", released 1963, 4 years before I was born.
My Grail was always the R***x, but at 50-60K $, it will remain a grail.
I did got the Kingston, a modern "remake" of this watch, production of 300 pieces only.

[img]

I "swear by Connery" too, but I like Moor's Movies more, with more action, stunts and Moor's sleazy charm.
Another big advantage of Moor is of course his use of Seiko's, in fact the only bond that have used Seiko.
I went to India a few years back, spent a week in the city where the movie "[i][b]Octopussy"[/b][/i] was filmed,
even lived for one day in the bad guy's palace ([b]Niwas Palace[/b]), in the middle of the lake located in [b]Udaipur, India[/b].

[img]

I must get the G757 someday, didn't got one (yet) ;D

[img]
[/quote]

Where's the nylon from?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts