The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All,
Wanted to share with all of you some old flea market finds that I had not posted yet. First is a Blue bell. Dial looks to be in good condition. It is working but needs a good service. There is some corrosion seen in the case, to the case inner lip, when I opened the back but it will not be seen after service. Hope the water resistance is not compromised. The watch was for $ 100/-. Bracelet is original but it has a Enicar clasp which I will need to swipe for a original Seiko one.

Next is a Citizen manual wind. Watch is working and the dial and movement look clean. Should be easy to bring back to glory.

Watch was like $10/- only.

The third is a swiss Enicar automatic that I though you all might like to see. Watch is not perfect but It has potential. Sorry no movement pics.

Back is crisp though has many scratches. I will have to check if it is working as I have put iw away in the future projects box. There is some missing paint just above the date window but otherwise the dial is presentable. The faceted crystal make the dial and hands look bent.
Sorry for the long post and thanks for looking.

All comments welcome.
Regards,
JaRe

·
Premium Member
9,259 Posts
liking the Enicar with the faceted crystal.

·
Registered
40 Posts
That bell is a beauty, was watching one on the bay a couple days ago, but didnt get it

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
I like the faceted crystal on the Enicar but I think my favourite could be the Citizen. I'm not one for crosshairs on a dial but that flash of orange on the grey dial is quite striking. I look froward to seeing what you can do with them.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Seeing how the endlinks fit i am not sure if it is an original Seiko bracelet. Isnt it just an Enicar bracelet? In that case you are better of swapping it to the enicar watch or selling the bracelet seperately.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the bracelet is original to the watch. have seen similar bracelets in Seiko vintage catalogues and also on the pictures on the net. The end links are a good fit but have suffered due to incompetent handling in the past. Hopefully I should be able to source a Seiko marked clasp that fits. It should look cool after service. Sorry don't have any handy pictures at present.
Regards,
JaRe

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some new pics >>>

Hi All,
Wanted to share with all of you some pictures of the Enicarmovement. All comments are welcome.

Thanks for looking.
Regards,
JaRe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts