The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my mint Seiko 6138-8020 aka Panda. The watch was purchased from a fellow collector who had it restored. It is in excellent condition with the original dial clean and intact. An original dial on these 6138-8020s have this linen like texture to them when seen up close. Aftermarket examples are just plain white and have no texture, the dial in this one has that linen look. It runs as soon as its taken out of the watch box and worn. Everything functions properly and the chronograph resets to zero.

The case is clean with no scratches or major dings – for all intents and purposes it looks new. The only negative points I can say about this one is that the restorer over polished the case back a bit in the effort perhaps to erase some bad marks on the case back. The Seiko marking is now a bit shallow but the text is readable including the serial numbers etc. There are also two micro-marks at 3 o’clock on the case that are a bit too hard to capture on camera (sorry I don’t have a macro lens) but they are definitely there and may be seen in one of the pics here.

Dimensions:
Case diameter = 40mm w/o crown
Case width = 14mm including crystal
Lug to lug = 46mm
Lug width = 19mm

Pic of the original linen textured dial -

More photos -

Price is US$450 shipped worldwide by registered mail with tracking. <<<SOLD>>>
Comes with the alligator strap and deployant you see here. No box or papers.

Payment via PayPal only and will only ship to registered address as well.

Please feel free to PM with any questions you might have. Thanks for looking!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts