The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Monkey Steals Peach
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
>>>SOLD! Thanks SCWF and buyer!<<<

Greetings,
Well, time to continue with selling some off, so here goes! For sale here is a very nice 6119-8160 Seiko "5" automatic from November 1968. Nice large steel case measures 39mm wide, with recessed crown at 4 o'clock. Case is in good condition, with some marks consistent with age, no abuse. Acrylic crystal has no chips, cracks or crazing. Nice silver dial is mint, as are the original hands, which are the same hand set as the 62mas, and the hour/minute hands also are the same as the 6105 divers. Originally bought this to steal the hands, but it's too darn nice to cannibalize. Really a very smart looking vintage Seiko. Quickset date works by pushing in the crown, day is set by advancing the hands. Runs well, but service history unknown. Watch comes as head only, does NOT include the strap that's shown in the pics (it's already on another watch...).

Price is SOLD $100 SOLD via PayPal with no fees to me, shipped in the US. Overseas shipping is fine, but please email me for a shipping quote (it ain't cheap!). Lots of references if needed, PM me if you have any questions or are interested.

Cheers,
'stoph

1 - 1 of 1 Posts