The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Monkey Steals Peach
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! Thanks SCWF and buyer!

Greetings,
Offered up for sale here is a brilliant vintage 1960's 1st generation Jenny Caribbean 700 meter diver. Measures 39.5mm wide across the bezel, with 20mm lugs. This one has great size and wrist presence. It has a mint original silver dial and steel dauphine hands. Gorgeous gray (could be bluish or greenish gray....I'm color blind) elapsed time acrylic (often mistakenly described as Bakelite) bezel insert in superb condition with no cracks. Correct unsigned screw down crown works as it should. Movement runs and keeps time, don't know the service history. Comes on a Jenny brick bracelet with flip lock expando buckle that has the Jenny fish logo on it. Bracelet will fit up to a 7.5" wrist easily. The whole package is in minty fresh condition and is a real looker. Love this thing, but a massive recent car service bill necessitates a sale, so here it is.

Price is SOLD $1075 via PP (no fees to me) shipped in the US. Overseas will to be negotiated. References-o-plenty, PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

Cheers,
'stoph

1 - 1 of 1 Posts