1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold. Thanks buyer and SCWF

I am selling these two watches together. US$100-00

(1) Seiko SKX007

The first is a Seiko SKX007 200m diving watch. It is in excellent used condition. I cannot see any damage to the crystal, bezel or case. there are some ultra fine scratches to the case back and clasp (exaggerated by the camera). The end links appear a little bit wiggly but I think that is the norm.

Everything works as it should. The bracelet is adjusted for about a 7 inch wrist but with clasp adjustments would reach to about 7 3/4 inches. There are no spare links. No box or other accessories.

(2) Seiko 5

The second watch is a Seiko 5 in gold IP. It is in good used condition with a tiny scratch to the crystal near the 5 mark and has some tiny marks to the bezel in lower region too. Apart from that the case, bracelet, clasp and case back are in good used condition. Everything workds as it should. It is adjusted for about a 7 inch wrist but has the extra links come with the watch. No box or other accessories.

Any questions or to purchase, please email me at [email protected]

Airmail insured to most countries from Australia. Price includes shipping cost. Paypal is welcome.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts