- 36.5mm case width
- 19mm lug width
- stainless case
- 7S26B auto movement
- screwdown display caseback
- Hardlex crystal
- white dial
- folded oyster bracelet

This one is like new, never worn. It still has hangtags attached. No box or papers. 2008 manufacture date. No known issues of any kind.

Comes with original unused folded oyster bracelet (endlinks and springbars included). I detatched the bracelet to make the watch easier to photograph and ship, but I can reattach it prior to shipping upon request.

====

2) SOLD Seiko 7625-8033 - SOLD FOR $45 shipped
- 35mm case width
- 18mm lug width
- stainless case
- 7625 auto movement
- screwdown caseback
- acrylic crystal

Service history unknown, but the movement starts up with just a shake and seems to run great with nice power reserve. I haven't timed the watch for accuracy, but the previous owner reported that it was +20 sec per day. The movement looks clean. The caseback gasket is brand new and so is the black leather strap.

The case looks fantastic with no pitting or corrosion. The acrylic crystal looks good but does have one noticeable scratch around 10:00. The dial has some staining on the edges and is missing some minute markings (it appears that they've just faded away). The applied hour markers look great and they have a really nice shine about them. Hands are in very good shape.

This thing has great wrist presence as a classy vintage watch! Two extra caseback gaskets are included (brand new).

E-mail stumpbass {at} stealthdials.com with questions or to purchase.

==========

These watches ship to USA from Florida for FREE. Payment accepted via PayPal only. PM or
e-mail me at stumpbass {at} stealthdials.com if you're interested!

-- I will only ship within the USA.
-- I will eat all shipping costs and PayPal fees - the price we agree upon is the only amount you'll pay.
-- I will ship to the address on file with PayPal only.

I am PayPal verified. Forum references available on request. For other references, please
check me out on eBay. My handle is stumpbass1 and my current rep is 100% positive
feedback (121).

+

1 - 1 of 1 Posts