The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two Limited Edition TAUCHMEISTER 1000m HEV Quartz Tuna Divers w/ Watchadoo bracelet, Silicone dive strap, and new MKII watch case.

Trade Value: $ 180.00

Interested in SEIKO 5 Auto 200m SKZ247, SKZ253, SKZ245, SKZ251K2 models.

Email me at: [email protected] if interested.

These two watches new on rubber straps cost $335 shipped from Tauchmeister in Europe. You can pick them both up on the Bay for about $260 shipped on rubber straps. These dial colors are hard to find. I'm the original owner and bought them new.

Up for TRADE, two L/E Euro-Asian TAUCHMEISTER 1000m HEV Quartz Tuna Divers. These are great beater watches and tough as nails, also great for mods. Yellow and Orange dials. Comes with new MKII watch case, used 22mm Watchadoo brushed S/S bracelet w/ all links, and new 22mm blue silicone dive strap w/ polished S/S buckle. No warranty or manuals. What you see is what you get. Yellow dial is used and TZ 93% and functions fine. Orange dial is used and in TZ 93%. It has a loose bezel spring. I've never tried to fix the spring, it just needs to be adjusted. The bezel moves freely and does not ratchet, and will pop off. Both watches need batteries, as they are not currently running. They have been sitting in my watch box for four years. If you're handy w/ watches, you'll easily have these running in no time.

Pics speak 1,000 words...

Technical Data:

- Professional HEV
- Date indicator at 3:00 (quick winding with the crown at Pos. 1, clockwise rotation)
- Seiko Quartz movement
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Luminous hands and digits
- Size: 46mm x 46mm x 12mm with 22mm lugs
- Polished and Brushed Stainless Steel
- Special Polygon screwed crown, diameter 5.5mm
- 1000m water resistant
- Hardened mineral glass
- Screwed caseback; moderate temperature assembled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: If you're the anal picky type, these watches may not be for you. So don't waste my time or yours. You'd prolly be better off buying brand new. I have TONS of impeccable buying/selling/trading references with collectors the world over. I am not a dealer/retailer, NAWCC member, or Master Watchmaker; so therefore ALL SALES ARE FINAL and NO RETURNS. My references speak volumes. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish based on our previous trade history or lack thereof, and on the smoothest transaction possible.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts