The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, for sale is my recently acquired Seiko SNA749, Limited Edition Honda F1 Alarm Chronograph. Watch is nearly flawless with the only visible sings of wear some very light marks on the stainless steel keeper and buckle. The ion plated (ie. PVD'ed) bezel is perfect. The watch is complete with all boxes and manuals. It even has the limited edition Honda F1 pin. This rare treat is no longer made. This is a very comfortable watch to wear, particularly with the articulated lugs. I'm just not a chrono type of guy. [br /]
[br /]TZ Scale 95%[br /][br /] Here are a few specs.[br /][br /] • Limited Edition Model, Specially designed in coordination with the Formula One Honda Racing Team[br /] • Hour, Minute, and Small Second Hands[br /] • Lumibrite on Hands and Markers[br /] • Chronograph can measure up to 60 Minutes in 1/5 Second Increments[br /] • Alarm Hands can indicate the time in a different time zone[br /] • Screwdown Crown and Caseback[br /] • Anti-Glare Sapphire Crystal[br /] • Titanium Carbon Nitride plated Bezel[br /] • Water Resistant to 100 Meters (330ft)[br /] • Rubber Strap Features a Buckle Clasp[br /] • Audible Alarm loud enough to wake the dead. [br /] photos: [br /][br /]
[br /][br /]
[br /][br /]
[br /][br /]
[br /][br /]
[br /][br /]
[br /][br /]
[br /][br /] Retail on this one is $750, but it can be had for about half that much from retailers. I am asking $250 shipped and PayPal'ed within the CONUS. $35 extra for International shipping via EMS with insurance and tracking.[br /][br /] I have many references. Some of the can be found on www.watchnet.com under the "Good Guys" section and some others on www.watchuseek.com under the "Watch Deals..." section. All of them are good.[br /][br /] I ship upon funds clearing and all sales final.[br /][br /] Please e-mail me with any and all questions at [email protected][br /][br /] Thanks for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts