The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my spa'd, Japanese Home Market Seiko 6306-7001 150m Diver. This watch formed part of my vintage Seiko Diver collection but I have the perfect 6105 winging its way to me so this must now go.

A 6306-7001 dating to April 1978. This is the hacking and higher jewelled version of the 6309 with Kanji/English Day Wheel. The 6306 is a rarer watch as it was only produced for a few years for the Japanese market only.

This watch was sent to Jack at IWW and spa'd in early 2009. Here is the specification:

-Movement stripped, cleaned and serviced.
-Case refinished. -Bead blasted case with polished motif and crown.
-Full relume of dial and hands in C1 Luminova.
-Yobokies SUS hands.
-Double domed sapphire.
-NOS crown but the bead blasted (pressure tested) crown is included.
-Yobokies large dot, slanted insert.(Original excellent insert is included).
-All new Seiko seals via Luka. (Bezel, crystal, crown, case back).
-Pressure tested to 150m.
-New Seiko fat spring bars.

This watch functions superbly. The bezel clicks beautifully in both directions with no play and the crown screws down butter smooth with two full 360 degree turns.

Timekeeping is to within 5 seconds a day. Even the day and date wheels sit in the middle of their windows. The dial and chapter ring are mark free. It does have a tiny ding on one lug (as seen in the 6th photo) and a few marks here and there. Condition is still truly excellent for a 32 year old watch and that includes the movement.

Complete with the black leather strap and a black Nato strap (shown in the last photo). The original insert must be worth at least £30 alone and the service and parts cost was over £275, so it is great value.

If you prefer original hands, they can be sourced if you prefer that look.

Priced reduced to £330 GBP shipped Worldwide. Paypal preferred or wire. (Wire within the UK only). I may consider a trade down for another interesting Seiko Diver in similar condition, whether up, down or even. Standard or modded considered. The watch and I are in the UK. I have plenty of references. Photo's taken today. Please excuse some dust on the crystal.
SOLD. Thanks to the buyer and the forum.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FSOT: Spa'd Seiko 6306-7001 150m Japanese Diver. $525

Priced at £350 GBP or trade for another interesting Seiko Diver in the same sort of condition. I can trade up, down or even. Serious, fair trades only please.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FSOT: Spa'd Seiko 6306-7001 150m Japanese Diver. $525

A quick bump. Still available. Now edited: Please note that I now only accept payment in GBP. Thanks.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FSOT: Spa'd Seiko 6306-7001 150m Japanese Diver. £330 GBP

The price now reduced to £330 GBP. A trade down for a nice standard or modded Seiko Diver would interest me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts