The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Offered here is a nice SKXA35 7S26 automatic movement 200m Diver. I'm sure everybody will know this is from the same family as SKX007 etc and shares same case dimensions and movement.

This watch had been modified by previous owner and had a non standard bezel and insert. I have reinstated with new Seiko Hardlex and correct bezel and insert. Insert has one or two tiny nicks - nothing that a dab with a sharpie wouldnt hide. Case is good - as pictures show - with just a few scratches between one of the lugs from previous owner removing bezel I suspect. This doesn't detract from overall condition though. Lug holes are tight and have FatBars fitted.

This comes on a new Seiko wave vent z22 strap. Very hard to photograph this lovely yellow dial etc but really very nice in the hand.

Watch only - no box and papers with this.

Drop me a pm if you have any questions.

These are quite hard to price since they are essentially discontinued, but having looked at previous sales elsewhere I'm asking £110 shipped worldwide. Prefer bank transfer if in UK or PayPal but please add fees in that case.

P.s. I do have a Dagaz wasp insert if that's your thing.

P.p.s. I'm just timing this one overnight as not aware of accuracy as I rarely wear for more than a few hours at a time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts