The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never thought I'd be doing this...especially after it took me over a year of searching to find one. But I'm letting go of my recently aquired Seiko SKXA47K1 automatic, affectionately known among WUSsites as the "White Knight".

The watch head and bracelet are in fine shape, with only a few swirlies on the clasp and some very light marks on the left side of the case (totally invisible on the polished finish unless you put it right up next to your eyeballs). Conservatively, I'll rate it as 92% on TMZ scale. The bezel and crystal are clean, and the crown screws down well.

In the interest of full disclosure, the watch does have one issue: it runs between 30-45 seconds fast per day. It will need to be regulated or adjusted, unless you only plan on wearing it for a day or so in your rotation. This is a relatively simple and inexpensive procedure if you a have a local watchmaker handy; however, I live in the hinterlands and have no watchmakers within 200 miles of my home :( . No papers but I will include a generic Seiko box.

PRICE: $170 **WATCH IS SOLD***.

*I will ship to Canada for an additional fee. PM me for details*

Specs: Model SKXA47K1

Case Diameter: including crown protectors 42mm / 44mm to end of crown
~ Case Height: 13.5mm
~ Stainless steel bracelet tapered 24 m to 18.5 mm
~ Weight: 170 grams
~ Hardlex Crystal
~ 200m Water resistance
~ 7S26 21 Jewel Movement w/ Day/Date display

**SOLD THE WATCH**

1 - 1 of 1 Posts