The Watch Site banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Special Member
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: Original Signed Seiko Stainless Steel 22mm Straight End Bracelet $65. This bracelet was installed on my Seiko Tuna SBBN015 and it worked perfect and looked fantastic. I sold the Tuna so I will no longer be needing the bracelet. Bracelet would also look great with other Tuna models like the 7549, SBBN007, or any other Seiko model watches where a 22mm straight end link is needed. Photos show the bracelet installed on my SBBN015 but watch is not included - bracelet only. Bracelet is constructed of High Quality Solid Link Stainless Steel with brushed outer links and polished center and has a Signed Seiko Clasp with double push button lock. This is a full length Original Seiko bracelet (not a reproduction or aftermarket bracelet) and includes 2 removed links (with pins included). Total bracelet length (including extra links) and not including watch head is 18cm and with watch head attached can fit up to an 8 1/2 inch wrist. Bracelet was only used for a very short time and is in like new condition showing only very light wear. I do not know which model Seiko watch this bracelet is from as it came with my Tuna when I purchased it from another member. Although identical to a Seiko Monster bracelet the Monster bracelet is 20mm and this bracelet is 22mm. Price includes Paypal fees and shipping Worldwide via International Airmail. Buyer to pay additional if Express Mail Service with Tracking is desired. No trades please. PM or for faster response please email me at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.