The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This guy is in outstanding shape! It’s a fairly new SKXA35 that received the Dagaz Superdome kit, and it looks great! I added a Strapcode Super Oyster and will also include a new black 5-ring NATO. Everything operates very well and the bezel turns like butter. It’s also keeping good time, but it has not been timed. I’m sure it is well within specs for the 7S26 movement. Lug width is 22mm and the watch case is around 41mm - 42mm.

Lug width is 22mm and the watch case is around 41mm - 42mm

SOLD-----Price is $300 - NO TRADES - PayPal only, no e-checks, immediate payment required

Also please note that this watch is also listed on a certain auction site, so it can go at any time. If you commit to buy, I will end the auction immediately.

CONUS Shipping will be included in the price and will be by USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box and insured for the selling amount.

I will consider international shipping. It will only be by Priority Mail International in a Small Flat Rate box for an additional $27. Buyer assumes all customs and shipping risks and value will be set at the selling price. Insurance is not available for international shipping.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OHPF

1 - 2 of 2 Posts