The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update Sunday 12/14/14: New pictures added. Also, there was little blemish on the bezel insert at around 9:00 (see last picture). I touched it up and cleaned up the entire bezel. It looks MUCH better. Added a wrist shot; my wrist is around 7.5". This should give you an idea of how it wears. Lug width is 22mm and the watch case is around 41mm - 42mm.

Also please note that this watch is also listed on a certain auction site, so it can go at any time. If you commit to buy, I will end the auction immediately.

Here is a very nice SKX007 with a Dagaz Superdome kit, Murphy bezel, Dagaz green dial, Yobokies SKX handset, Endmill Bracelet, two NATO straps, and a Z22 rubber strap. All is in very nice condition and the watch functions well and keeps good time (I have not timed it). The Endmill bracelet has only been used a couple times and has all links installed. The green NATO is new and the stripped NATO and Z22 are in good condition. This watch is in very nice condition, but it is a used watch, so please don't expect perfection.

SOLD $300 - NO TRADES - PayPal only, no e-checks, immediate payment required

CONUS Shipping will be included in the price and will be by USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box and insured for the selling amount.

I will consider international shipping. It will only be by Priority Mail International in a Small Flat Rate box for an additional $27. Buyer assumes all customs and shipping risks and value will be set at the selling price. Insurance is not available for international shipping.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop to $315

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts