The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my SARB033 purchased new from Seiya in September 2013. It was my regular wear for close to 6 months and has been worn sparingly recently. I've tried to get good pictures of the condition because it has been worn regularly. There are scratches on the polished bezel and regular scratching wear on the bracelet and clasp. Now the brushing on the bracelet can be cleaned up easily, but I rarely do any brushing to keep from polishing or brushing factory finishes, but I regularly clean all my watches. There is a slight rub mark on the bezel at 12 o'clock and is why I have priced the watch accordly and lower than other SARB033 on WatchRecon. There are no scratches on the sapphire crystal and I have not found any dents in the case, bracelet, or bezel. I'd prefer a CONUS sale, but contact me for other international and US island shipping in case there are any shipping cost quotes in case there are any surprises there. $275 shipped SOLDwith 2-day Priority insured included in the US.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts