The Watch Site banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ebay id: reduta with over 1,090 positive feedbacks.

Up for sale is a very unique watch. I was debating on selling it, but if it doesn't sell then I'll be fine :) The previous owner had the watch modded with MKII parts (now discontinued) by Bill Yao which includes:
SAT dial
Aluminum chapter ring
-Type I hands

When I bought the watch I sent it to Jay at Motor City Watch works and had the bezel cerakote ceramic coating in black with the same treatment in orange. He also added a blue lume dot for contrast. The coating is very high quality and a great eye catcher. Very unique watch!

The watch is in pretty good shape. Crystal is prefect, some slight hairline marks on the side and back of the case from normal wear.
Comes on an anvil bracelet, original black monster dial with monster hands. Bracelet has slight desk diver marks. On top of that, I'll throw in some other bands that I can find in the box as a bonus.

[size=2em]Looking for $260 shipped or or $200 head only or best offer in CONUS.

[size=2em]This picture is just for monster dial, and hands ONLY!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: UNIQUE SEIKO MONSTER MODDED BILL YAO MK II MCWW ANVIL $275 or 200 head only

Open for trades. Looking for a bullhead or ufo +/- cash

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS REDUCED SEIKO MONSTER MODDED BILL YAO MK II MCWW ANVIL $260 or 200 head only

Bump

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS REDUCED SEIKO MONSTER MODDED BILL YAO MK II MCWW ANVIL $260 or 200 head only

sold

1 - 4 of 4 Posts