The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: Seiko H558 Arnie £280

Greetings, up for sale is my H558 Arnie. This watch has been subject to a rather extensive restoration which I have detailed here - http://www.thewatchsite.com/20-mod-restoration-reviews-how-i-modded-restored-my-watch/82666-h558-arnie-restoration.html but to summarize it has had new gaskets including the pushers, new a/r coated sapphire and bezel insert from Yobokies, nos crown and stem, new repro plastic shroud and the dial and hands have been relumed. It is fitted with a flat vent Z22 strap but I'm not 100% sure if this genuine or a/m. The alarm is currently not working as it is missing the piezo disc attached to the case back but these are only a couple of £/$. I have no use for the alarm so it was never on my list of priorities. All other functions are working as they should including the back light. The only other negative to note is the hands as I accidentally bent the minute hand and now it has a slight ripple when the light catches it from certain angles. Ideally I would fit new hands but these are hard to come by.

I spent almost nine months sourcing the parts and putting it together and the total cost was just over £270 so I'm after a firm £280 SOLD to include postage within the UK and international will be £10 extra, PP gift or buyer covers the fees.

Feel free to PM with any questions you might have. Thanks for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts