The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale:

Seiko H558-5000 "Arnie" in very good condition and with the original plastic shroud! I bought this H558 last year for my own collection. It took a while to collect all necessary parts to restore this watch. I recently dismantled this watch and completely cleaned the case but did not polish it to keep it original. I replaced all gaskets, dial ring, hands, crystal and bezel insert. The light function did not work so i've placed a new bulb in this movement, all functions work properly now! Crown screws in good with a few solid turns, bezel rotates and clicks properly.

My mind is set on a new project but to create the funds i have to let go some of my watches. This Arnie is sold without band, head only.

This watch can be shipped worldwide from the Netherlands, please ask for shipping costs. Paypal payments marked as gift only. For questions please email to jhuurne (@) msn.com.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Seiko H558-5000 "Arnie" ($425,- incl. worldwide shipment!)

Bump, price adjusted: $425,- incl. worldwide shipment!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FS: Seiko H558-5000 "Arnie" ($425,- incl. worldwide shipment!)

Bump...

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: FS: Seiko H558-5000 "Arnie" ($400,- incl. worldwide shipment!)

Bump, price reduced to $400,- incl. worldwide shipment. This is the lowest price, if not sold then it goes back in my collection...

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Bump, last week, last chance!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Sold! Thankx SCWF and Gerard!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts