1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*----------------------------------------
1st to email "I will take it" gets it !
----------------------------------------

Offered for your consideration is an all ORIGINAL Seiko 6138-0049 Bullhead Chronograph

Movement
----------
Movement was serviced by previous owner, and I had it checked by my watchmaker. Runs strong and keeps good time. Day date QS works fine, handwinds, chronographs functions as intended and resets straight to zero. When the chronograph is not in use, both subdial hands REMAINS stationary. Original Dial and hands are in beautiful untouched condition.

Casework
----------
The casework is totally original, never refinished. Take a look at the SHARP details of this case. All brushed lines including the fishtail brush lines at 6pm are nice and sharp. All edges are SHARP. There is NO corrosion whatsoever on this case, bezel or caseback. Bezel is original and very presentable. New crystal from Swedefreak and all new gaskets around. Pushers functions nice and smooth.

Others
-------
Bracelet is original Z040s to this watch, and has two extra links so it fits a wrist of up to 8.0 inches.

Summary
---------
This watch is everything a Seiko Bullhead should be, original, mechanically excellent, and UNMOLESTED.

Priced to move at USD$365.00 and this price INCLUDES EMS shipping and Paypal Fees.

My Email is : [email protected]

Cheers!

Jim

Click on any of the images below for a larger picture.......

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: *ON HOLD*: Seiko Bullhead Chronograph 6138-0049 <Original> $365 shipped EMS

This watch is ON HOLD for Kevin pending payment.

Thank you everyone who have enquired. :-*

Cheers!!

Jim

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: *SOLD !!*: Seiko Bullhead Chronograph 6138-0049 <Original> $365 shipped EMS

*SOLD*

Thank you Kevin and SCTP !! ;D

Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts