The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WATCH IS SOLD

Dear all,

I'm proposing this wonderful AGS Flightmaster with 5M45 caliber. This has the "real" GMT function with independently moveable hour hand.
The watch is 39mm in diameter, without crown. The dial has a very subltle crosshatch structure. The caseback is engraved with a "S" and "Flightmaster".
Seconds hand has a "S" on it's end.

Capacitor has been replaced, the rest is in really good shape. Not "as new", but in good condition. Smaller hairline scratches are present (see photos). I've only used very little cape cod on it. Glass is scratch free.
The watch band fits my 18cm wrist, but that's it.

I'm asking for (600) 550 Euros plus shipping. I am in Germany. Will prefer European sales but will consider shipping overseas on a case to case basis.

Please view the images in full resolution! Album: AGS Flightmaster GMT Titanium - Album on Imgur

Here are the photos:

I'll ship the watch with an original Seiko Box (which should be original to this watch, with "Kinetic" logo, as well as a "Seiko Kinetic AGS 5M45" instruction manual.
Box has a defect on the hinge and is in two parts (keeps closed, though). Also, small crack in the transparent part.

Here is a wristshot, as the structure of the dial doesn't show in the pictures above:

Shipping at actual cost. I'll accept PayPal (either Friends and Family or add 3% seller's fee). If you are in the EU, Bank transfer is also an option.

WATCH IS SOLD. Thanks SCWF for the free space.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts