The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I got this watch it needed work. I replaced the trashed 7548 movement (missing the circuit module, among other things) with a fully functional Seiko 7546 movement that keeps very good time. I replaced all of the gaskets and added a new sapphire crystal with blue AR coating. The bracelet is a new Seiko jubilee. The dial is a genuine 7548-700F blue SQ dial that is in good condition with a little mold on a few of the markers. The hands are aftermarket and are a bit whiter than the lume on the dial but not enough for it to be bothersome. The case is in good condition and the crown has 4 good turns. The caseback is for a 7548-700B blue Japan market model. The Pepsi bezel insert is aftermarket. The bezel ratchets nicely with audible clicks.

I’ve worn this watch quite a bit of late. It would make a nice daily wear watch. Really nothing to do but wear it. The battery is new. I am reducting the price from $175.00 to $160.00 shipped to U.S. buyers. International buyers should email me for shipping rates by U.S. Mail. I accept Paypal only. Send me an email rather than a private message as I don’t regularly check messages left on the forum. I am in the U.S. My email address is [email protected]

The blue AR coating on the sapphire crystal makes the dial appear a bit more blue in the photos than it is in reality.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts